Tuesday, January 4, 2011

adiós para siempre 2010

2010 in pictures

Goodbye forever 2010!

I have mixed emotions about the year. It had it’s ups and downs, that’s for sure.

A few ups: M and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary. Isabel turned 13 (I love, love, love this age). We took an incredible trip to the Galapagos Islands. Our chicks grew into hens, and we ate many delicious foods made with their eggs.

The downs: In March we lost my beloved Dad, and in December my sweet Aunt passed away.

Thanks for all your love and support in 2010!

Happy new year!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Sorry to hear you lost you dad this year too. It's the hardest thing I've been through.

Here's to a happy and healthy 2011!!!!

Susan said...

That is a wonderful collage of some of your lovely photos. I especially love the one of Bailey with your dad. Some years are worse than others, that's for sure.

I'm so late wishing you this, and I'm sorry for that, but I hope you will accept my very best wishes for you, Michael, Isabel, Bailey and all the rest of the crew, for a happy, productive, exciting and healthy 2011.

Hens rock!